- The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China in 2004.
- The University of Nottingham is ranked as a world top 100 university by QS World University Ranking 2020
- At UNNC we have over 8,000 students and more than 7% are from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and overseas countries.
- We have over 900 members of staff, split across academic and professional services.
- Our staff and students come from about 60 countries and regions around the world.
- The University is situated in a 144 acre (584,666m²) campus in Ningbo, Zhejiang province.
- We have three faculties: Business, Science and Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- We offer 29 undergraduate courses and 18 postgraduate taught courses.
- We were awarded a licence to grant PhDs in December 2008 and have over 500 PhD students.
- About 51% of our academic papers were published in world top 10% journals
- Exchange and study abroad programmes with more than 100 partners in around 40 countries and regions
- We have 20 service-oriented student organisations and more than 70 societies
Figures accurate for 2020 - 21 academic year